Hope you read these articles as you take time off from the busy parts of your life. Enjoy!
- Researchers at the University of Cincinnati ran a study with positive results on changes in brain activity after mindfulness therapy in kids from 9 to 16 years old who suffered anxiety and were at high risk to develop bipolar disorder.
- Tongue-in-cheek small poems about mindfulness in our modern day living.
- Author Lenora Thompson writes about her first therapy session in which her therapist teaches her about mindfulness.
- Learn more about how mindfulness can help bring more calm and creativity into your workplace.
- Check out this cool summer camp for children to learn how to practice mindfulness that will help them regulate their emotions as they grow.
- Sian Cotton, PhD, writes about how mindfulness can help reduce chronic stress and includes a mindfulness exercise at the end for you to try!
- Interesting summary on research that has been done on how mindfulness can affect unconscious stereotypes. Also includes further reading on the subject.