Enjoy this week’s Mindfulness Weekly Review!
- Learn more about the Human Division of the military, which is using mindfulness to train paratroopers. Very good radio story that dives into the possible changing strategy of military training.
- This is a pretty short, but funny, post on the 6 things the writer learned from mindfulness.
- Whenever you feel like making up an excuse to not meditate, read this HuffPo post on tips to avoid those excuses.
- Here is a nice and quick definition of mindfulness for those starting out.
- In the beginning or middle of planning a wedding? Read this great article by Christie Mandia on how to use mindfulness to plan the perfect wedding for yourself and not others.
- If you’ve heard of Mindful Chef then get excited for the Mindful Chef cookbook coming out in 2017!
- The adult coloring book trend keeps growing! The popular 90’s stationary brand Lisa Frank is now making coloring books for grown up fans!
- Check out these 5 ways mindfulness could boost your career.
- Some experts in the UK are asking for mindfulness to be taught to doctors in order to avoid errors while treating patients.