Hope you are all excited for the 4th of July weekend! Enjoy these articles as you relax and wait for the fireworks to begin!
- This is a great list of 10 different mindfulness exercises you can try with your children!
- Laura L. Hayes, PhD, wrote a great article for Slate about how mindfulness maybe be a solution to the recent anger fueled mass shootings.
- Still wondering if mindfulness is useful to you? Check out these 9 signs you need to be more mindful from Bustle to answer your doubts.
- The NPR TED Radio Hour shared this TED talk by Judson Brewer about mindfulness and quitting smoking.
- Here are some great tips for staying mindful at work.
- This is a very cute story about teaching mindfulness to English Language Learners in elementary schools in Kentucky.
- If you work in HR and want to bring mindfulness into the office, here are a few ways you can start.
- Michigan State University Extension published this great post on how to learn to love your body through mindfulness.