Welcome to the Mindfulness Weekly Review for the first week of Summer 2016!
- Turns out women could benefit more from mindfulness than men. Women multitask more often, therefore causing themselves anxiety and stress that mindfulness could help lessen.
- A sniper uses a mindfulness technique that he learn from his military career to keep his mind focused at his desk job.
- This is a great post that breaks down the affects of mindfulness on your brain and also gives you 5 ways to practice mindfulness to reduce stress and boost productivity.
- If you want to get your kids to try mindfulness and meditation, consider getting them the Meddy Teddy!
- With perfectly curated lives online, we have to be mindful and remember that who we are really is enough.
- If you practice yoga, or want to start, this is a great article that reminds you that yoga is more than just an exercise program.
- Getting ready for a summer trip? Keep in mind these 5 ways to enjoy a mindful summer vacation!
- If you are worried about doing mindfulness and meditation wrong, check out these 5 debunked myths.