Welcome to this week’s Mindfulness Weekly Review! Hope you enjoy!
- This is an interesting story on how the Greater Manchester police force in the UK is using mindfulness to combat absentee and stress rates in their police force.
- If you’re looking for a quick read to share with your friends who don’t know about mindfulness, try this article from Verily.
- Phil Delaire wrote these great 5 steps to bring mindfulness into your daily life based on the audio from Krishna Das.
- Apple is adding mindfulness to it’s Apple Watch OS with the new Breathe app, that sets up a timer for you to take a moment to focus on your breathing.
- Here is a quick read about mindful eating possibly helping you to loose weight.
- Megan Bruneau gives awesome advice on how to be a better leader by practicing mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- Practice these three ways to find mindfulness in difficult and stressful times.
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff uses mindfulness in his life and company to fight stress.
- Leigh Weinraub wrote a great piece about using sensory experiences, like sitting around a campfire with friends, as a way to practice mindfulness.