Here is the Mindfulness Weekly Review for the second week of June! Enjoy!
- Find out the benefits of mindfulness and why they will help you reach peak performance at work, with family, and in relationships.
- Learn about a great mid-week breathing exercise that also helps you focus.
- The Guardian asked various health professionals in the UK about mindfulness and how it can help with health care provider burnout and wellness.
- With the current spotlight on opioid addiction and overdoses, some researchers are studying if mindfulness could be a better alternative to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Collin McShirley wrote a great piece on learning how to focus less on dieting and becoming a more mindful eater in order to gain a positive body image.
- Elite Daily listed these 5 ways to make mindfulness part of your everyday de-stressing routine.
- This is a fascinating deep dive into the emergence of mindfulness and positive psychology in Australian schools.