Here is your weekly Mindfulness roundup! Enjoy!
- Mindfulness can help you create and recall memories that shape how we remember people and situations.
- Kate Carne wrote a great post on HuffPo about depression and mindfulness.
- Here is a cool mindfulness activity to do with your children that will help them understand mindfulness and the benefit of learning to be still.
- Daniel Hope wrote about a great example of how mindfulness works in everyday life, including transportation problems.
- HuffPo also posted 5 ways to improve your workday with mindfulness.
- Ed Halliwell’s retells his life journey from working at a men’s magazine to practicing and teaching mindfulness to battle his depression.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction therapy has been shown to help survivors of breast cancer with anxiety, fear of recurrence, and fatigue.