We’re hitting the middle of May and National Mental Health Month. There’s been lots going on in mindfulness news, so read up on all the best below!
- The NYT Well Blog explores the positive aspects of mindfulness and meditation in young children.
- These Philly based tech founders talk about how mindfulness helps them in their work-life.
- Vidyamala Burch writes about her experience with fibromyalgia and using mindfulness to help ease her daily pain.
- Learn about how Harvard University has been implementing mindfulness at the school for years in an effort to unite the campus.
- Jon Kabat-Zinn talks to WCAI, the local NPR station serving Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, and the South Coast, about the science of mindfulness.
- Students at a NY middle school talk about how mindfulness at school helps them feel better during the school day.
- Learn a simple seven-step mindfulness exercise from Jeremey Hunter, PhD.
- Are you a surfer? This article will show you how to integrate meditation and mindfulness into surfing.