Below are the latest articles on mindfulness! Enjoy!
- UVA’s Curry School of Education has released positive results from a program in NYC that used mindfulness and other techniques to reduce stress in teachers, leading to an improved classroom quality.
- Nora Krug at The Washington Post wrote about people using coloring books to find solace after a trauma or loss.
- U.S. News and World Report’s Eat + Run blog lists 3 ways to become a more mindful athlete.
- Over at the HuffPo Healthy Living Blog, Martha Brettschneider has advice for all the moms on Mother’s Day, take a moment for mindfulness.
- Today.com gives us a run down of all the great ways meditation can improve your life.
- Justin Talbot-Zorn writes in the Harvard Business Review about mindfulness and business strategy.
- Chade-Meng Tan wanted to write a follow up to his interview with Religious Dispatches.