Hello and welcome to the Mindfulness Weekly Review! Below are this week’s latest articles on mindfulness.
- The University of Wisconsin – Madison did a recent study on how counting their breaths can help media multi-taskers focus better.
- Matt Tenney writes about how mindfulness can help us reach greater productivity.
- Learn more on how to help students and teachers remain calm during exam time.
- The University of Kentucky gives you a few tips on how to start practicing mindful eating.
- Noah Spencer has used mindfulness and focus to restart his NFL goals.
- Chronic pain suffers could find some relief from using mindfulness meditation, suggest a recent scientific study.