Welcome to the Mindfulness Weekly Review where we summarize the week in mindfulness!
- Joe Burton writes about his experience at an alumni event with a person who thinks mindfulness is a trend.
- Also on Huffington Post, Martina Buchal let’s us know how mindfulness could lead us all to achieve the United Nation’s Global Goals.
- In Memphis, healthcare workers are being offered mindfulness training to deal with stress.
- For Irish school children, mindfulness is being used to help them deal with stress caused by school, family issues and friendships.
- Breathe for Change, a start-up from Madison, Wisconsin, trains both teachers and students on how to reduce school stress through meditation and yoga.
- Discovery Magazine Blog goes over various on-going studies that are using mindfulness and meditation to help military veterans dealing with pain and mental trauma.
- Use this great breathing session and other tips by Mindful.org to practice mindfulness throughout your work day.
- And in Sports, ESPN staff writer Ian Begley wrote about Phil Jackson’s use of George Mumford’s mindfulness teachings while coaching in LA, Chicago, and NYC.